Purchased these windows from C. Michael Exteriors Inc. in Syracuse. NY. They will not reply when you contact them.Windows are do not keep out the cold. CondensationIs terrible, at 29% humidity, Ice forms on insides of Windows.Water on natural wood will ruin it. We live in a log home have for over 20 yrs. Put in new Windows to replace the old ones that had lost theirseals. These windows are worse than the ones I replaced. The screens we received are miss matched some have light edges others have a dark edges Would never Recommend them to anyone. Nor would I recommend C. Michael Exteriors Inc.of Syracuse, NY

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of c michael exteriors windows from C Michael Exteriors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants C Michael Exteriors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by C Michael Exteriors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with C Michael Exteriors?

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #1225325

i think your *** is about Alside here, not C.Michael Exteriors, Inc.

They have done nothing but great things for my family! And they have definitely followed up on their word and warranty. I had a child break my brand new window this last summer and they were quick to replace- and it wasnt even covered by Alside warranty- they came directly out of pocket to replace it! If you understood that when you get brand new windows, they will seal your home and not allow any moisture out or in, hence why you see condensation on your windows.

I also see that you posted this in FEBUARY which is the coldest month of the year! get a grip.

where is Pretoria Gauteng anyway?This has got to be joke.